DIY Doctor

Main navigation

glass roof T SHAPED thingies

Postby sk178ta » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm

We had a wooden conservatory with a glass roof. The double glazed units sat on a strip of aluminium shaped like an upturned T with a rubber strip. A capping strip clipped on the top. What are these called? who stocks them?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Probably called roof glazing bars you'll need to contact a glazing company specialising in conservatories for replacements.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4944
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics