DIY Doctor

Main navigation

grade 2 listed building

Postby neald » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:59 pm

hello everybody,i am doing some work on a grade 2 listed farmhouse,i will have to reove an old cast iron drainpipe and hopper so i can repair the wall behind it as there's water marks on the walls inside the house,first thing is how to remove the old pipe?i know it will be damaged when removing it so what can i use in it's place bearing in mind it's a listed building?..thanks neil
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics