had home inspected that i made an offer on, condensation?
Damp can be a major issue in the home. Find answers to questions or post your own here.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
edyann
Labourer
Labourer

had home inspected that i made an offer on, condensation?

by edyann » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 pm

Hi, I had a home inspected that I had made an offer on. After the inspection, I had doubts. There are 4 places in the ceiling, 2 in different closets, 1 in the hallway and 1 in a bedroom that has black mold on it. The house has been empty since probably last Feb. or March. Could this be condensation, the inspector said the roof looked good. Also, in the crawl space right under the fireplace the subfloor appears to be damp. Could this be from the roof around the fireplace chimney? That's the only thing me and the inspector and the realtor could think of. Would very much appreciate your input on this. The house is totol electric if that makes a difference. There has been no heat on in the house or air conditioning.

Thanks,
Edyann

dcmoore
Ganger
Ganger

free advice

by dcmoore » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:32 pm

Take a look at any one of our damp projects and ring the phone number for Property Repair Systems. They give free, no obligation advice and we recommend them. They will tell you what you need to do (if anything) and will also be able to supply you with anything you need to do it with but will certainly not try to sell you anything you don't need

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:34 am