DIY Doctor

Help Identifying Curved Mouldings?

Postby paul198972443 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm not even sure that's what they are called, perhaps someone could advise.

Is this something that I can buy or would it have to be specially made?
I've got a link of a photo for reference.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:15 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics