DIY Doctor

Help Identifying Mains Water Object Between 2 Valves

Postby harry-t-b » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 pm


Was clearing out under my house today and noticed the mains water in has this fitting between 2 isolation valves. It's leaking, was wondering what it is ?
Do i need it ?
If i do, where can i get a replacement ?

Thanks in advance
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 pm


Simply Build It

Postby collectors » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 am

Looks like a water meter base/adaptor without the meter. If you don't have one, turn off the two taps, remove the item & just put some pipe between.
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics