DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Help Needed Identifying Object Under Bath

Postby Falandb » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi I'm hoping some one can help me. We are currently remodelling our bathroom and under the bath is an abject that a pipe runs through and then up into the cold tap on the bath. Any ideas on what it is and whether it can be moved?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:16 pm


Simply Build It

Postby lets have a look » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 am

That's a scale inhibitor,you fill it with crystal balls regularly,yes you can take it out it's not really doing anything unless it's connected to a combi boiler.
lets have a look
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:59 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics