DIY Doctor

Help Needed Identifying Parts of Flat Pack Furniture Set

Postby stewie2806 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:01 am

Hi all, I'm building furniture from a online flat-packed dealership. I'm needing more of these parts, and I've lost the instructions.

Can anyone tell me what they are please?

Sorry if I'm in the wrong area, I'm new to this site.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:04 pm


Simply Build It

Postby diydoctor6 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:47 am

These are cam locks and dowels.

You can find them if you search for "flat pack furniture fixings" and there are lots of sites that sell them. You'll have a bit of a boring job searching though them to find the ones you need.
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Postby NathalieMartin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:52 am

Those look exactly like the parts that came with an IKEA set of drawers I put together when we moved in, it might be a little more expensive to go to them direct but at least you'll know they're the right ones.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:33 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics