Help no HW or CH.
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
digi
Labourer
Labourer

Help no HW or CH.

by digi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me,

I turned on my CH after the summer and no light come on the programmer (hot water was working uptil this point)

so rads were not working then the hot water only started getting luke warm,

I turned the room thermostat up and the rads started to work (the light come on the programmer)

then all of a sudden the light didn't come on the programmer for the heating anymore and the hot water light comes on but does nothing.

The pump does not work but this is new as is the valves which were replaced last year.

To me it sounds like an electrical problem but not to sure, maybe a valve somewhere or the boiler, don't know why the light don't come on for the rads, I'm confused as you prob can tell PLEASE HELP ME as the nights are getting colder and can't keep using the imersion.

Thanks a lot

paul.

Steve the gas
Site Agent
Site Agent

by Steve the gas » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 am

Hi Paul,

Get a good RGI in by recomendation, he/she (pc) should be able to sort the electrical bit and any other issues that may exist.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:54 am

Possible faulty programmer, but as it's cold I'd imagine you want it repaired quickly - so getting a RGI to take a look is probably the best option.

htg

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1