DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Help please :)

Postby corrlynn » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

On the outside of our house under the basement windows, there is some kind of cement or mortar that has been put around the base of the house (where it meets the soil). It is now cracked and broken off so that complete wood is exposed as well as the cement where the basement starts. I have no clue how to repair this or what it is even called. I could definitely use some help in solving this! Please and thank you :)
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm

A photo would be really useful.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4768
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Postby TheDoctor4 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Let DIY Doctor help you to find quotes from vetted and trusted tradesman local to your area. Visit our Find a Tradesman page:
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 16777215
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Somerset in the UK in Shepton mallet

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics