Help sourcing Recessed light
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
samperuso1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Help sourcing Recessed light

Post by samperuso1 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:01 am

Hi

My living room and dining room recessed lights have been up for 6yrs, i have been told they are integrated, so the full light needs replacing, now that 3 have gone out, I have tried sourcing the same lights everywhere, but have had no joy, has anybody any idea where i could get them ?..will be a lot easier for me to replace them, if they are the same. Attached is a photo of the lights. Any help is appreciated.

cheers
Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Help sourcing Recessed light

Post by Mr White » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:17 am

If you have tried "The usual suspects" then you will have to bite the bullet and change the whole fitting, it's not unusual for someone to install an integrated light fitting and a few years later that particular one is no longer available.

There was a post here the other day, same problem Click here I would suggest you follow the same solution, change your complete lights to ones that use GU10 lamps, they have been around for years.

samperuso1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Help sourcing Recessed light

Post by samperuso1 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:25 pm

Mr White wrote:If you have tried "The usual suspects" then you will have to bite the bullet and change the whole fitting, it's not unusual for someone to install an integrated light fitting and a few years later that particular one is no longer available.

There was a post here the other day, same problem Click here I would suggest you follow the same solution, change your complete lights to ones that use GU10 lamps, they have been around for years.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i think you are right, just wait till they near enough all go, and change the lot.

Seen a similar light but i aint buying from China.

cheers
Brian

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 pm