DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby helpme!! » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:14 am

Just need some help from some1 please. My walls are in a bit of a state and I'm wanting to paint them, I've heard of a paint that acts as a sort of filler too. Can anybody tell me what its called and who makes it also if any1 has used it before is it any good? Thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:10 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics