DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby jbolo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:30 pm

I have had what I thought was a basic soundproofing job converted flat separated by a bannister with plasterboard on each side. I asked to improve the sound proofing between the flats. Then I saw the state of changing the upstairs bell and make good and panicked as I could have done a better job. The finish to all the work is rough and luckily I have only paid half. Can I get someone in to assess work and as a witness. Also advice as to how to make good the finish. If the soundproofing is rubbish the wall is not coming down but I would still like to know if I have have been done over. Who can I call?
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:10 am

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics