DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Help Wanted With This Mystery Broken Bathroom Part

Postby cassin10 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi bathroom specialists -- can anyone help? See picture
This chrome diverter sends water to the overhead shower or the bath. The square knob has lost its thread so just pulls off and does not stay on to pull the internal spindle back to bath position. The changer has always been quite stiff. Could anyone identify the part and let me know who makes it and whether this could be repaired or replaced with an alternative part that will grip the spindle. Otherwise will I have to have someone break off the tiles, dig into the wall and replace with a new fitting?
resize-15754103281872968074IMG20191203195006 (1).jpg
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics