DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Help with identifying catch system on window

Postby ghosinga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Hello, does anyone know what this kind of catch system is called or where you can get them?

Its a simple handle catch but with a 90cm rod that allows the top to catch as well. Much appreciated!
image5.JPG (49.96 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
image3.JPG (40.41 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
image2.JPG (32.89 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:31 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics