help with wiring a danfoss pipe thermostat
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
zebb
Tradesman
Tradesman

help with wiring a danfoss pipe thermostat

Post by zebb » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm

i have a new danfoss pipe thermostat wich i want to wire to my water new water pump, the thermostat has 3 terminals and an earth the terminals from left to right are 3NO 1CO 2NC , i'm assuming that the 3NO is normally open , 1CO is the live common , and the 2NC is normally closed , however the water pump only has 3 terminals ,live neutral and earth,i have 0.75mm squared twin and earth, i'm also assuming that one of the neutrals will become live when the stat reaches it's required temperature and this in turn will trigger the water pump to start pumping,any help with the wiring would be much appreciated thanks.

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by stoneyboy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:08 pm

zebb,
Sorry but if you need to ask this question you should not be carrying out the wiring. I don't think any of us will dare to reply.
Suggest you find someone who is prepared to go through the basics with you.
end

zebb
Tradesman
Tradesman

Post by zebb » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:45 pm

ok thanks stoneboy , i think iv'e figured it out co=live red ,nc=neutral blue and no=satisfied yellow , btu all thesame if anyone has any input seen as its a diy forum it'd be much appreciated

zebb

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1