How to find whether my Triton hand-wash T30i heater element is working (or broken) using a Multimeter
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
EamonnX1

How to find whether my Triton hand-wash T30i heater element is working (or broken) using a Multimeter

by EamonnX1 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Triton T30i hand wash. I want to check whether the heater element is working or broken, using a Multimeter.
I attach a photo of the 'Can and Element assembly' which reveal the contact points.
See the photo below
I also give you a link to the repair Diagram for this model:
http://www.free-instruction-manuals.com ... 304947.pdf
Attachments
Can and Element assembly.jpg

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: How to find whether my Triton hand-wash T30i heater element is working (or broken) using a Multimeter

by Mr White » Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm

..........and your question is?

EamonnX1

Re: How to find whether my Triton hand-wash T30i heater element is working (or broken) using a Multimeter

by EamonnX1 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:04 am

I sorted it out. I had a can and element assembly from an old Triton which I knew was working and using the ‘continuity’ function compared the results with the Triton I wanted to fix . I discovered that the heating element was broken

ericmark
Project Manager
Project Manager

by ericmark » Thu May 07, 2020 9:21 am

Ohm's law usually works, 1 kW heating element with 230 volt supply is 53Ω but there are a few exceptions.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:41 am