How to Increase Water Pressure in Upstairs Bathroom
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
peng
Labourer
Labourer

How to Increase Water Pressure in Upstairs Bathroom

by peng » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi im looking for some advice on how increase water pressure mainly my in the upstairs bathroom.
I have had a new combi boiler fitted which is an ideal combi 30. It supplies 9 central heaters 1 bathroom, kitchen and a wc. The pressure isn't bad downstairs but the shower(non electric)and bath are terrible especially the hot water. We have increased the pipe sizes when fitting New bathroom but has made any difference. Have been advised to get pump but don't know this is right and if it is, can i fit it or does it need a qualified plumber.
Any help appreciated.

lets have a look
Foreman
Foreman

Re: How to Increase Water Pressure in Upstairs Bathroom

by lets have a look » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm

a pump won't work with a combi as you shouldn't have a cylinder or roof tank anymore, you don't need to increase any pipes with a combi 15mm is the right size, do you have mixer bath taps and if so are they what are called 'telephone style taps'

peng
Labourer
Labourer

by peng » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:03 am

Thanks for replying. The water tank was taken out of the loft as you say. The bath and shower are a filler which is mounted in the wall. All taps are 1 tap rather than seperate hot and colds if thats what you mean by telephone tap?!

lets have a look
Foreman
Foreman

by lets have a look » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:17 pm

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:04 pm