DIY Doctor

Main navigation

I cant find a picture or info on a 'tongued housing'

Postby andy007 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:43 am

[size=18][b]I cant find a picture or info on a 'tongued housing'[/b][/size]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:40 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby Oddbod » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Not surprised, it sounds like some bizarre medical device. I suspect you mean a tenon housing, or dado housing.

Unfortunately without a bit more info on what you are trying to do it is a bit difficult to offer any sensible advice.
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics