DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Identifying Lid Stay for Cold Frame

Postby douglasinyorkshire » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:10 pm

I want to make a cold frame and have a sliding stay to hold open the lid. I want one like:
sliding stay.JPG
sliding stay.JPG (15.36 KiB) Viewed 3313 times

Is there a name for this type of stay as i can't find one anywhere.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:58 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics