IGUANA HEATING ANY GOOD? ANYTHING LOOK OUT FOR ?
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
vw754
Ganger
Ganger

IGUANA HEATING ANY GOOD? ANYTHING LOOK OUT FOR ?

by vw754 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Im having my heating done under the 'warm front grant' Iguana are going to doing the job.
I have been given 5 radiators and new ideal combi condensing boiler and new pipes. All the pipes are going to be re-newed as there about 40 years old (look good to me)
As ive only been given 5 rads,iguana are only going to install enough pipe for 5 radiators so ive got to get the other 3 radiators myself,which is not a problem......BUT,il have to get new pipes fitted aswell as no old pipes will be left in the house. Anything i must look out for or any good advice you guys can give me.....never used these guys before,they probably ok but i dont want them cut corners.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:22 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am