integrated dishwasher
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
lexy
Labourer
Labourer

integrated dishwasher

by lexy » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

HI I HAVE REPLACED MY INTEGRATED DISHWASHER AND WANT TO USE THE UNIT DOOR FROM THE OLD ONE TO MATCH THE KITCHEN BUT DON,T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

ollyburton
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: integrated dishwasher

by ollyburton » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:55 pm

lexy wrote:HI I HAVE REPLACED MY INTEGRATED DISHWASHER AND WANT TO USE THE UNIT DOOR FROM THE OLD ONE TO MATCH THE KITCHEN BUT DON,T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?
hello depends on dishwasher but on side of pull down door there should be screws top and bottom undo them and lift off door there is 2 plastic brackets screwed to back of door try this.
________
Ford Quadricycle specifications
Last edited by ollyburton on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:26 pm