Is Anyone Else Bothered.....................
Information, help and advice on many gas related subjects from gas fires to domestic appliances

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

Is Anyone Else Bothered.....................

by rosebery » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:51 pm

that 3 months into the mission the number of vehicles on the streets with GasSafe stickers can almost be measured on the fingers of one hand. Most still carrying their CORGI stickers - even BG still not got them.

Job I've been doing this week I was asked "are you CORGI?" by a neighbour of my client. My answer was "no good if I was - its been GasSafe since April 1st and no period of grace either - in any event, sorry but I don't do gas." Public awareness still incredibly low it seems as well.

So is anyone else bothered.................?

Cheers

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

by rosebery » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:24 pm

...... obviously not then!

Cheers

uk_ducati
Ganger
Ganger

by uk_ducati » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm

hi
everyone i have been to still askes if i am corgi registered. not one has asked for gas safe.

as soon as i explain about the change over they are happy for me to carry on which i think is worrying as it seems that i could tell them that im registered with anyone and they seem to trust you know what you are talking about.

i think more advertising should be done in the tabloids and on tv and not just in the gas installer mag

paul

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

I think two people have mentioned it to me and and they said was, it's not CORGI now is it ? it's Gas Safe ?

To which I replied that's right, and done the job.

So no I don't think anyone is bothered. Still see many vans with CORGI badge on the side but no Gas Safe badge.

All the documents I fill in at work still have the CORGI badge on them not Gas Safe.

Bascially they should have left it the way it was. Nothings changed so can't see the point. They even said registration would be cheaper - rubbish - exactly the same price.

htg

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:34 pm