DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Iwant to erect stud walls inside my 70m log cabin

Postby bighal22 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 am

I was told that i would need special sliding brk's for the upright timber
stud frames to allow for the log movement inside my log cabin walls, can any
one tell me the correct name for these brk's and who might stock them
thank you. :)
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics