Kitchen tap fittings
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
pookiehair
Labourer
Labourer

Kitchen tap fittings

by pookiehair » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:20 pm

We have bought a single mixer tap for the kitchen with hot & cold taps coming out of it ....... comes complete with 15ml flexible conectors. Our water heating is an ordinary boiler (on ground floor) with hot water tank on the next floor up & cold water tank on the floor above that in the loft. We do not have a combi boiler. Our kitchen fitter is unsure if the taps will give enough pressure from the hot water tap, as it is just gravity fed. he says we will need a 12 to 15ml tap & fitting which is wider than the one with these taps. Can you advise please. Here is the info & link to the taps we have bought ....

Link deleted..........................

Taps are solid brass with chrome finish monoblock with lever style on/off-hot/cold controls. Incorporates ceramic disc technology to provide maximum durability. Comes complete with sink fixings and 15mm flexible connectors. Requires water pressure of 0.5 bar or greater, most water systems exceed this but if in doubt check.

stephen.s
Apprentice
Apprentice

by stephen.s » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:42 pm

i would say that they will be fine. i cannot see how that will be a problem because you can calculate the pressure and i am 99.9% sure that it would be greater than 0.5 bar, in fact i would be shocked if it isn't, if it isn't, ou probabl have a blockage somewhere.

Good luck

Stephen

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:06 pm