DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Kitchen Worktop external corner

Postby Mister T » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm

How do I creat a joint for a kitchen worktop going around an externel corner? I assume I make a standard mitre joint. Can I use a worktop jig for this? I cannot see any reference to such a joint in any of the on-line instructions for jigs.
Mister T
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:05 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby MALPASS » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

have you though about but jointing with the designed but joint metal strip ? you can get flat to round or round to round , silicone and screw to stop the wet getting in , not the best way but easy and cheap.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Postby kalmar » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 am

Where i can buy it second hand online in UK?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 am

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

you can buy iron on edging for it
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics