Lean to Conservatory roof
Information, help and tips on many areas of roofing including trusses, tiling, venting, insulation etc....

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
tedchapman
Labourer
Labourer

Lean to Conservatory roof

by tedchapman » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 am

I have a lean to conservatory with plastic sheeting panels recently several small leaks have appeared when it is raining.
Is there a pa9nt on solution to my problem.
What I mean is is there a sealant that I can paint over the roffing sheet jojnts to seal them perhaps using a roller on a long handle

tim reeve
Tradesman
Tradesman

by tim reeve » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 pm

you can fill the holes with clear silicone, is the problem the sheets or bars?you can replace both, hope this helps.

tedchapman
Labourer
Labourer

by tedchapman » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:02 am

Thank you for that problem I think is on the joints themselves not damage to either bars or sheets, Also the roof is so large and not able to support much if any weight I need to be able to use either a paint brush or roller to apply the solution and not a siligon gun

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 pm