Links to Part P
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
ericmark

Links to Part P

by ericmark » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Please can this forum provide a link to the Part P regs?

I know the link I have put in will be removed but there must be a way we can direct people to the Communities web site and their publications on planning and building and part p some other way than giving big hints. Can it not be included in the Projects area?

The link to part P is in the projects area under Building Regulations with all the other regs. In all honesty it should also have been placed in the actual project on Part P but we have been too busy. I will make sure it goes in the Part P project tomorrow. Doc

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm

The link to part P is in the projects area under Building Regulations with all the other regs. In all honesty it should also have been placed in the actual project on Part P but we have been too busy. I will make sure it goes in the Part P project tomorrow. Doc

ericmark

by ericmark » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:57 pm

Spot on thanks

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:15 am

Link is now in the Part P project. It comes as a downloadable pdf. If it fails to download please contact Planning Portal, not DIY Doctor as we have no technical representitives on the Governments web site.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:40 pm