DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Long worktop end cap ?

Postby johnch » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:54 am

I'm looking for a black metal worktop end cap to cover the end of a breakfast bar - the only ones I can find (B&Q etc) are 630 mm long, and I need one which is ~700 mm to cover the full length of the breakfast bar.

Any ideas where I might get one ?

Cheers, John
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:48 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby thedoctor » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:06 am

A local engineering shop might make you one up John, but it is certainly not a stock item.
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics