DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Looking for Extra Long Reach Kitchen Tap to Prevent Splashing

Postby pwatts2 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:33 pm


I've just moved into a property and found that the previous owner fitted the kitchen tap too far back so lots of water is splashing onto the wooden worktop, beginning to damage it.

So, I am looking for a monoblock / single hole mixer tap for the kitchen with a reach of about 30 cm. Does anyone know of any taps with this kind of reach or know of anyone who might be able to make a bespoke spout for the base we have? I have not managed to find anything close to that reach on usual websites.


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:29 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics