DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Looking for Help Identifying a Type of Machine Bolt Fixing

Postby WoodWarrior » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 pm

This is the machine bolt in question. Can anyone help by telling me what this type of fixing is called and where to buy more from?
Double Machine Bolt?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:36 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby crismartin875 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 am

hi wood warrior
I think you are talking about "double end stud bolt".
you can buy it from alibaba,grainger and kelkoproducts.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics