DIY Doctor

Low Water Pressure From Bungalow Ground Floor Immersion Tank

Postby Whitey1974 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 am

I live in a bungalow and have immersion tank for my hot water. it is situated in cupboard on the ground floor. I do not have a header tank in my attic, simply fed buy the cold water feed into the bungalow and thus runs off of the mains water pressure. The cold water pressure in the bungalow is fine but the hot water pressure is rubbish (trickle at best). Would it be best if I put the immersion tank in the attic or should I put a circulation pump in the long feed (Dead feed) somewhere? I notice that mosts pumps use 1KW per hour to run, is this only when the tap is turned on? Should i test the cold water pressure before i go down the route of putting the immersion tank in the attic. Can't work out which route to take as was hoping for some help. Regards Adam
Whitey1974
Progress to next rank:
0%

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!