Major Renovation Project and Project Tender Pack for Trades

Postby BobinsRenovation » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 am

Hello,

My partner and I are looking at taking on a MAJOR renovation, it’s the sort of thing that you see on the TV where nobody has lived in the place for the last year and before that the owner hasn’t updated it since the 60’s. So, today we’re left with plaster falling off the walls, damp, holes in the ceiling, all on a building that was constructed in the 1800’s and now resides in a conservation area.

So, we have a plan (layouts) of what we want the overall project to look like and we also have a reasonably robust cost plan, my question is I would like to develop a tender pack for the works including specifications, are their any downloadable templates I could use or does anybody have any they could forward on that I could butcher?

Thanks for the help.
BobinsRenovation
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

DIY asbestos test kits

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!