meggaflow heating problem
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
freerider
Labourer
Labourer

meggaflow heating problem

by freerider » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 pm

i have a meggaflow system my heating is not working i have checked the preasure wich is fine and have bled all the rads. My boiler (A potterton suprima ) dosen,t seem to be fireing up at this time. please help its cold tonight kind regards spen

DONFRAMAC
Ganger
Ganger

megaflo/suprima problem

by DONFRAMAC » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:39 am

The Baxi-owned Suprima range of boilers has been the subject of more than one BBC Watchdog complaint programmes.
The result is that a major problem with the main Printed Circuit Board in the boiler casing got redesigned, and before it was available, owners were given free replacement PCB's, which just had the same ignition troubles.
Try the Customer Relations Dept at Baxi/Potterton/Main, and quote the serial number of your boiler, as I am sure extended cover will apply to this large and well known control board.
Although a competent DIYer could cope with fitting the revised board, I would ask for the firm to fit it, and that would give some warranty.
To the best of my knowledge only the Suprima/Suprema range was involved.

Steve the gas
Site Agent
Site Agent

by Steve the gas » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:43 am

Hi,

Get a corgi in by recomendation tho.

freerider
Labourer
Labourer

by freerider » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:08 pm

thanks guys

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1