DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby willU2 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:42 pm

Does ne1 know if there is anywhere that the foil covered cardboard inside the m/wave can be bought?
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:33 pm


Simply Build It

Postby mikekite1969 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:58 pm

try the kitchen appliances project in the DIY Projects section of the website
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Postby ericmark » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:47 pm

You can get special plates to do same job i.e. turn microwaves to heat. I have seen them in good cookware shops but the ones you get with pizza are designed for single use only and either I would expect you would need to buy high quantities like any manufacture would do or nothing.

Postby TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics