DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Mixer Tap Fixing/Horseshoe plates

Postby drpaul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm


I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a Kitchen mixer tap locking/mounting plate for the underside of the tap. Mine has misteriously gone missing and the tap moves all over the place. I cant find anywhere that sells one seperatly from a whole tap kit.


Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics