Neat bleach will do the trick, but only temporarily - the mould is a fungal growth and will come back. You need a fungicidal treatment to get rid of it for good.
Mangers make a spray (about £4), but it's REALLY bad to breathe in, so I wore a mask and painted it on rather than spraying, and would advise at least two treatments.
Hope this is helpful.
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!