DIY Doctor


Postby drewks » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:34 pm fed from, and returns to, the hot water cylinder (I'm sure there's a name for this), and so heats up from the hot water not the central heating system. I'm shortly rejigging the bathroom and have got a towel rail-type radiator. Does it matter how the flow and return enter this type of heater - does one have to on the top or not, and if so which one??!
Many thanks for any info on this!javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:28 am


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 pm

A towel rail feed and return is connected to the bottom two connections, and one top opening is blanked off, and the other is the bleed valve.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics