Need A Hard-Working Plumber's Mate? I'm Your Man
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

LeakProof
Labourer
Labourer

Need A Hard-Working Plumber's Mate? I'm Your Man

by LeakProof » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi,

[b]I am looking for employment at the level of a plumber's mate / apprentice. [/b]

I live in *******, South East, but wouldn't hesitate to move to another area for the right job. Especially, but by no means confined to, London.

I work quickly, take pride in my work, turn up on time, am well presented, physically very strong and fit, responsible, practically minded, good with on-the-spot calculations and only need to be told something once.

I am ideally looking for a full-time position but would consider any amount of work. I am available any day of the week, day or night, any length of shift. I have a full set of hand tools, power drill, PPE, transport, full driving license and am proficient in the making of both tea and coffee.

I have had 5 months of full-time plumbing training, recently completing my City & Guilds Level 2 Tech Cert at The Plumbing Academy, Edenbridge (the UK’s first privately run college to be approved by City & Guilds.) I was taught by a plumber / gas engineer with 45 years experience who can supply a reference.

I plumbed in several complete bathrooms, completed two HWSC's installations, became accomplished at pipe bending and soldering, passed assessments in plastics, steel and waste arrangements and comfortably versed in the basic theories and science of plumbing.

I may only have had classroom plumbing experience to date and this is why I would gladly work for a plumber's mate wage as I would consider the chance to work with and learn from an experienced plumber compensation in itself. I have a talent for the work, am hard working, personable, a fast learner and, at 29, I am mature enough be thoughtful and to take things seriously.

I was self-funded through my training, looking to make a bold career change which I hope is further evidence of my dedication to see this through and be the best I can be.

Put simply, given a chance I would prove to be an asset.

I can supply glowing references and a C.V. upon request.

I would need to give 1 month's notice to my current job before being taken on full time. However, due to currently working very flexible hours part time, a trial run would be easy to organise immediately.

Thank you,

Ryan Lee

contactryanlee@hotmail.com

It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:31 pm