DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Need help identifying suitable alternative for bent drawer runner

Postby mjcquin » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:39 pm

Flatpack chest of drawers came with bent drawer runners and the manufacturer says they can't send replacements.

Could somebody help me identify a suitable alternative that I can buy and fit myself? They are 400mm and soft release. What else do I need to look out for? See images of runner attached.

Thank you
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:03 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi mjcquin
Search on line for soft close drawer runners, make sure they have similar dimensions to your bent ones.
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 5344
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics