DIY Doctor

Need Some Kitchen Design and Layout Help

Postby seeyouattheoscars » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:43 pm

I'm redesigning my kitchen and can't really decide upon a layout. Anyone have any good suggestions?
seeyouattheoscars
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby LMwiththegoodhair » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 pm

I am remodeling a room in my house too and am looking for the same kind of help. I'll let you know if I find anything useful.
LMwiththegoodhair
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby arthur.k09 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 am

Go for a U-shaped kitchen layout that suits both large and small sized kitchens. The layout offers continuous countertops and ample storage, which surround the cook on three sides. In this layout, there is enough space that can be divided into multiple workstations where you can easily prepare a meal. You can conceal the microwave in a base or wall cabinet to maximize storage and keep countertops clutter free.
arthur.k09
Progress to next rank:
10.5%

Postby eladesign » Fri May 17, 2019 6:49 am

Place the sink first and then design out from there. Here's a practical kitchen layout.
Attachments
Kitchen Layout.jpg
eladesign
Progress to next rank:
21.1%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!