Need Spool for Gardentec Strimmer - What Spool to Use?
Post your questions and find answers on all garden related topics and areas

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
john9159
Ganger
Ganger

Need Spool for Gardentec Strimmer - What Spool to Use?

by john9159 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Several years ago I bought a 3-in-1 cordless garden tool set comprising strimmer, hedge trimmer and grass cutter.
The model number may be BJ 2006 which is stamped on all 3 items but I’m not certain as the manual has no details of model number.
The spool holding the cutting line on the strimmer broke some years ago and has also been misplaced (as are many things in my garage).
As the Gardentec website (China) does not list cordless strimmers, does anyone know of a replacement part for the spool as I want to start using it at the allotments to cut grass?

Thanks

thedoctor

Re: Need Spool for Gardentec Strimmer - What Spool to Use?

by thedoctor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi, a great place to find out about parts for machinery of any kind are tool hire centres. The guys in there service all machinery as it is returned from hire and as such (usually) have a great deal more knowlege than those who sell it in the first place. If you take the tool with you they may even be able to suggest a part from another machine which may fit.

Please do come back and let us know how you get on as it could help many others too.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:55 pm