New central heating system
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
spellotape_it
Labourer
Labourer

New central heating system

by spellotape_it » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi all,

I've just moved into my new house and I've decided to buy a brandy new central heating system, as my one seems a little past it. However, I've been living in the USA for the past five years, and having come back to the UK I don't know who's good, who's bad and so on. Having tried to look at my options (bearing in mind I've only been here a month or so and that's been tied up with moving, sorting out schools, doctors and so on) I've decided I'm confused and am appealing for recommendations. Has anyone used Northern Gas for their central heating? They looked OK on their website but can anyone give me a personal experience? Cheers, Mandy.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 pm

I wouldn't go for any large company like NG or BG as there prices are ridiculous, you will get the same if not better quality of workmanship from a independant heating installer.

Shop around, ask neighbours and parents at school for recommendations - someone would have had a heating installation and would recommend the installers.

Hope this helps

boilerservice
Labourer
Labourer

central heating installation

by boilerservice » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:19 am

NorthernGasHeating will work with you to make sure that your investment is built around your budget. Whether you hire them to maintain your Central Heating Installation
Or to install central gas heating you can be sure that you’ll get the best price.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1