New House..
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
clairef
Labourer
Labourer

New House..

by clairef » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am

Hi all

I'm new to this forum business, but thought i'd give it a go as im in need of some handy tips... i'm moving into a new house which requires a fair bit of work but want to keep cost down as much as possible, like we all do...
Could anyone tell me if they have heard of Everbrite Coatings - i've been told they do cleaning, restoration & protection kits for window frames and doors so rather than having to replace them all they can be restored ?????? I've checked the website out and it looks pretty good but would like to know if anyone else has used this stuff and could recomend it would be much appricated as dont want to waste money on something that may not work...
Do hope someone can help...

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: New House..

by welsh brickie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm

yes ive heard of of the product,they will offer 10 year guarantee usually get a price but make sure they survey every single area of the property and state NO EXTRAS, before you think of signing then get a local trusted builder to quote for the same repairs, always get a minimum of 3 quotes.

clairef
Labourer
Labourer

by clairef » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 am

Thanks, I believe the kit i have been told to get is a do it yourself kit...

clairef
Labourer
Labourer

by clairef » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

I thought I'd let you all know about kit after taking the plunge & purchasing it as I am so impressed with what I brought, I just got the Small UVPC Window kit from Everbrite Coatings being a little bit of an optimist and I now wish I'd of got the bigger one the results are remarkable and its so easy to do your self....

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:05 pm