DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby youcandoit » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:16 pm

looking to replace an old single rad with a new double one and also to install a TRV, plumber recommends danfos make, cannot see these in BQ or wickes, where can i get one please
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 pm


Simply Build It

Postby htg engineer » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:45 pm

You can buy any TRV but Wickes and B&Q's own - look very bulky.

I use pegler - link below ... olderID=86

Here's a link to Screwfix, that sell danfoss TRV's ... V%20Chrome

Really any TRV will do - you find different people prefer different makes for different reasons, may be price, aesthetics or availability to purchase and repair.

htg engineer
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics