oak frame double garage- access requirements etc help please
If you want to know how your DIY projects could be affected by building and planning regulations, click here to post questions and view answers

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
avantgarde
Labourer
Labourer

oak frame double garage- access requirements etc help please

by avantgarde » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

:?: :) I hope to put an oak frame hipped double garage with log store one end approx 7.5 by 5.5 meters area my gargen is to the side it would be prob slightly over 5 m from house and poss one side a fraction nearer the road-- my neighbor is ok about it - i have a double parking place drive in adjacent to the lane in my garden can i put it sited where this is, with the gate & arch front near the road or is there some arcane formula with turning circles etc reqd? my neighbor had to site his in middle of his garden due to some planning requirement 20 yrs ago, so i need to know or he will be telling me to site it the same way- I rather it was up one end could turn it through 90 degrees & take the boundarh hedge out to give a space to park in front of it & better road view if i have to-- just dont know the rules- neither did the planning dept when I phoned- thanks dee

kittycat
Labourer
Labourer

Re: oak frame double garage- access requirements etc help please

by kittycat » Thu May 01, 2014 10:32 am

Hi there,
There is a free download on the planning page of this website for a guide to permitted development, you should find this rather useful. http://www.oakgarages.com/oak-framed-ga ... ing-design

Hope you find this helpful :)

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1