DIY Doctor

Old floorboards

Postby AndyJohn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:28 am

I have bought a house which requires alot of renovation. To ensure I can afford the essentials obviously I am looking to do some of the work myself. Therefore my question is this:

Can I cover rooms which have damaged and in some cases snapped floorboard sections with chipboard? therefore giving me a level and sound floor.

The joists are in tact and fine, however the boards are very weary, and I need to do the whole top floor of the residence.

Many Thanks in advance[/b]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:21 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics