DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Options to Repair Undercut Victorian House Door Frames

Postby ishmeister » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I have a Victorian house with original moulded architraves around the doors. These architraves were undercut at some point to install an engineered wood floor which I want to remove.

Are there any good options for repairing the gap?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:24 pm


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:28 pm

take a section of the moulding to a joiner he will make a length of it, so you can patch the areas you want.
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics