DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Oven Hood Ducting - Where find 45 degree rigid PVC bends?

Postby tescgo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

I've got myself a nice new hood, all ready to be fitted and boxed in but do not want to pay the crazy prices britannia charge for ducting kits (also I need a 45 degree bend which they dont do)

Can anyone advise somewhere that sells 150mm 45 degree pvc rigid bends and also, whether I can mix pvs piping with galvanised steel?

I ask about mixing two types of ducting because I have, so far, only managed to find 45 degree bends in galvanised steel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Find a decent supplier of upvc guttering components and ask them to ultrasonically weld you a 45 deg bend.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 5340
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics