Paint Blister or Something Else on Wall After Painting?

Postby DeeBee » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Hi. I'm wondering how this was created during, or after, painting. There is a blob of paint (or at least it is some raised part) and to the top right hand side of this is a small hole. What causes this, and is it due to poor technique?

There are many other blemishes. The painter was painting on lining paper that has been painted on several times, but should previous blemishes, lumps etc. not be dealt with before anything else?

Thanks in advance.
Raised part with hole above
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides

  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!


  • Related Topics