DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Paper or plaster

Postby caddie1 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Our lounge is wallpapered at the moment but as we are getting older we are considering going back to the original plaster and just emulsioning.
Other than replastering completely is there a product out there that would cover cracks and blemishes which when painted would look good, or is it a matter of filling and sanding.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics